Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cello, like Jello with a ch-


I'm crazy. FOR CELLO. I'm renting one along with a friend of a friend and we are going to practice cello. I started honing up on my skills today- it's been about two years since I last played one. I'm not gonna lie, there were some horrible sounds at first, but it's all coming together. It is a beautiful instrument.
Between cello, organizing three christmas programs for 140+ kids, and attempting to clean the house...my days are full to the brim. SO happy!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment